Why water filters and fluoride free toothpaste are important
1. Fluoridation causes a dramatic increase of bone cancer in young men.
2. Fluoride drops and tablets are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Agency as safe or effective.
3. Hip fractures are substantially higher in those who reside in fluoridated cities.
4. Cancers increases by 5% when fluoride is added to drinking water.
5. Dental fluorosis, the first visible sign of fluoride poisoning in children, affects 8% - 51% of the children drinking fluoridated water. (Mottled white or brown spotted teeth.)
6. None of the recent large studies of tooth decay found evidence that fluoridation significantly reduces tooth decay.
Over 500 studies in peer review journals prove that fluoride is a serious health hazard!
The injuries from fluoridated water vary from subtle bone damage and changes in the immune system to malignant cancers.
The US Public Health Service was and is responsible for promoting fluoridation and still today disputes much of the documented medical research.
The flouridation of water is a profitable way for industries to dispose of their highly toxic waste products, hydrofluosilicic acid and sodium silicofluoride into municipal drinking water. They get paid $265 a ton for selling it to cities to put in their municipal water systems!