Every cooking class contains similiar elements including:
Some cooking demonstration, hands on, theory, philosophy and practical explanation. Plus plenty of good food!
If you are interested in putting together a cooking class in your home or in learning cooking one on one with Simone feel free to make contact via email: S@SimonesKitchen.com
Baarn, Netherlands - November 2006
A big thank you to Janice and Michael for hosting this cooking workshop in their beautiful home.Many thanks as well to the lovely group that Hannah brought together - we hope you have all been inspired and are preparing many healthy delicious meals!
- Simple Miso Soup
- Vegetarian Sushi Rolls
- Pressed Salad and Dressings
- Oden Style Winter Vegetable Stew
- Refreshing Apple Celery Root Salad
- Hazelnut Chocolate Cookies
Healthy Cooking for the Holiday Season
Yoga Tree, Blaricum, Netherlands - December 2005
Thank you for everyone who came to the Holiday Cooking class, we hope you had as good a time as we did and a particular thanks to Brenda and Katiza at Yoga Tree for their organisation and support.
- Baked Pumpkin Stuffed with Wild Rice Chestnut Stuffing
- Millet Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Shitake Onion Gravy
- Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon
- Roast Parsnips
- Vegetable Medley with Crumbled Tofu