This is a basic recipe that you can play with to create your own Muffin recipes.
The proportions are there so now just add your imagination! It can be as simple as just adding vanilla essence or as complex as you like... Have fun!
- 5 cups pastry flour
- 4 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbls baking powder
- 1 cup corn oil or deoderised sunflower oil
- 1 ½ cup rice syrup or maple syrup for a sweeter muffin
- 1 cup soy milk
- 3 ½ cups apple juice
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Whisk liquids together and then add wet to dry and combine briefly with rubber spatula.
- Oil muffin try and fill with batter.
- Bake at 180c or 350f for about 30 minutes.